Our Full-load Trailer Service (FTL)
If you want to have your cargo transported to and/or from the United Kingdom by full trailer, then let us provide you with maximum peace of mind and make use of our Full-load Trailer Service (FTL).
Our Full-load Trailer Service
It couldn’t be easier! We handle the pick-up and delivery of your cargo at the specified addresses, taking care of all the intermediate steps in your transportation process. With the use of our extensive fleet of over 500 trailers and 200 trucks, mostly operated by our own drivers, we maintain maximum control over every link in your transport chain and the associated costs.Have a look at our Trailer Services page
What is the size of your cargo?
Our trailers are 13.6 meters long. For your transportation with A2B-online, booking a full trailer, also known as FTL (“Full Truck Load”), is available for shipments starting from 11 loading meters.
Click here for more information: Trailer Services Partload >
3x per day between Vlaardingen and Felixstowe
in 5 steps
1. You place your booking with us
- Through an EDI connectionthe automated system for submitting bookings (your system and our booking system are connected)
- Through our customer portalthe online Transport Management System (TMS) of A2B-online (you manually place your booking in our booking system)
- Via email,your booking is received in our orders mailbox
2. Do you also want to use our Customs Services?
A2B-online is also pleased to assist you with its Customs Services, including handling export declarations, import declarations, and various other procedures required to smoothly transport your cargo from A to B. During the booking process, you can indicate whether you would like to utilize our Customs Services.
3. A2B-online arrives to collect your cargo
After the booking has been processed, we arrive at the agreed date and time at the loading address. In many cases, loading can already take place on the day following the booking. The loading of the trailer is handled at the loading address, and therefore, they are responsible for it.
4. A2B-online transports your cargo from collection to delivery point
From loading to unloading, A2B-online takes care of your cargo. Our driver is responsible for ensuring that the trailer with your cargo is properly secured for seaworthiness (known as “cargo securing”). After the unmanned transport by sea, the trailer is transported to the unloading address using a truck from A2B-online Transport Ltd.
5. A2B-online arrives to deliver your cargo
On the agreed day and at the agreed time/time slot, A2B-online arrives at the unloading address. You are responsible for unloading your cargo, and you are also responsible for this process. Once the cargo has been unloaded, you will receive our invoice.
Edward Spaans General Manager Full- & Partloads
New customer? In no time, you’ll be up and running!
As a customer, you do not need to have your own transportation means.
You have personal contact with dedicated contact person(s).
Your cargo can be tracked throughout the entire transportation process with status updates available in our customer portal.
A part of our team
With our enthusiastic and experienced team, both in the Customer Service & Transport Planning departments in the Netherlands and the UK, we are ready to ensure that your trailer transport from A to B goes as smoothly as possible.
- Online, we handle things that can be quickly and smartly arranged online.
- We prefer to have personal contact with you if you wish or if it is desired.
- Each customer has one (or more) dedicated contact person(s); we are happy to be your sparring partner.
- We take care of your needs where possible when it comes to booking and arranging your export documents.
About the cargo
What can we transport for you? We transport virtually anything that fits in our trailers for our clients. Examples of items we transport for our clients include: paper and packaging materials, electronics, pet supplies, building materials, plants, garden products, agricultural products, and recyclables (including RDF & SRF).
We'd like to arrange your Full-load transport for you!
Info or quote?
More than 200 customers make use of our Full Load Trailer Service (FTL). What can we do for you? Call us or fill out the contact form, and Sabrina, Ronald, or Nathan will get in touch with you as soon as possible.